Note: To access this video we will need to add this to/or set you up with your own Osgo Learning account. Please allow 1 working day for this, however we always aim to do this as soon as possible. This video can be viewed online and requires an internet connection and videos cannot be dowloaded.
If you are considering venturing into the world of private practice, this video is essential viewing. It takes a look at what challenges and decisions await.
The video looks at the personal perspective of a podiatrist, and helps form strategies for deciding how a private practice will operate.
- Motivation, how to find yours.
- Sacrifices, what are you willing to give?
- Resources, how to make the most of what you have.
- Locations, where will be the best place for your practice.
- Dealing with the unexpected in business.
- The rewards.
This video 28 minutes in length, but you are encouraged to review the material and reflect upon how this can influence your practice which will require further time and repeated viewing.
It is anticipated that this will lead to 2 hours of CPD activity.