From £55 per month for your annual account preparation and submission for your company and your personal tax form.
What are the key features?
Full accounts and tax compliance service is available to a business of any size and offers:
- Annual accounts and if a company, filing abbreviated accounts at Companies House
- Tax computations including any partnership or company self-assessment return and filing
- Podiatrists’ personal tax returns
- Preparing directors’ P11D benefit in kind returns if a company
- Ad-hoc advice for occasional business and tax queries
- You would have access to both a client manager and a partner to answer any queries you have.
What are the benefits?
- Save money
- Work with a national accountancy firm who understand your podiatry business
- A one stop solution for accounting needs
- TaxDefence service which meets the professional costs of Tax Enquiries
What will it cost?
The fees below include a TaxDefence Service which meets the professional costs of Tax Enquiries.
|£0 to 100,000 turnover pa||£55 per month|
|£100,001 to £200,000 turnover pa||£99 per month|
|£200,001 to 300,000 turnover pa||£130 per month|
|Over £300k, please ask for a quotation|
Fees are subject to VAT
How can I get it?
If you’d like to access this offer, simply add the deal to your basket and checkout – we’ll do the rest! We’ll get our partners to call you directly to answer any questions you might have and see how they might be able to help.