As most of you will know, Osgo has had rapid growth and as such has been able to bring a constant supply of new deals and services for our valued members. The magic ingredient to its success is the value it returns to its members and it should always seek to deliver the most value that it can.
Osgo can now offer its members an incredible product from Towergate Insurance at an amazing price for their professional indemnity insurance which includes additional defence for events like tax inspections
Currently there are a few routes that podiatrists can obtain their insurance. At Osgo we believe that value should be transparent and a free choice and as such we will be offering a deal for insurance as an optional standalone product to our members where they can decide the appropriate level of cover for their practice.
The professional liability policy provides cover for:
- Professional Indemnity
- Public Liability
- Product Liability
- Libel and Slander
- Legal Expenses
Your cover will include all aspects of typical podiatry in which you are competent. Typical podiatry work for which you would be insured if competent includes but is not exhaustive to:
- Routine Skin and Nail Treatments
- Nail Surgery
- Local Anaesthetic Administration
- Injection Therapy
- Acupuncture (of lower limb)
- Manual Therapy
- Cosmetic Treatments
- Administration and Supply of POMs
- The policy will not cover the use of any equipment in a manner for which it was not designed
- The policy will not cover injury to employees (can be covered under a separate Employers’ Liability policy if required)
- The policy will not cover the Insured if they cause someone to contract HIV or AIDS, or if they claim they can cure or alleviate the symptoms of HIV or AIDS
Specialist Legal Defence
Our specialist legal cover protects you and your business against potential costs arising from:
- Tax protection if you are faced with a tax investigation
- Contact and debt recovery
- Compliance and regulation
- Employment disputes and compensation awards
- Property damage
Each policy covers each and every practitioner up to the limit. This policy is not an aggregate policy which limits cover to the entire group.
Towergate Insurance is a trading name of Towergate Underwriting Group Limited. Registered in England No. 4043759. Registered Address: Towergate House, Eclipse Park, Sittingbourne Road, Maidstone, Kent ME14 3EN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.